|Super Smash Bros. Golden Fist|
|Developer(s)|| Namco-Bandai Studios|
|Modes|| Single Player|
2-10 Player Locally
2-4 Player Online
|Series||Super Smash Bros.|
|Predecessor||Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U|
For main article, see Gameplay of the Super Smash Bros. series.
The game plays nearly identically to it's predecessor for both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. The key difference being however is Elements playing a role, inspired directly by the Skylanders series. In this game, every character is aligned to a specific element that grant the character extra strengths and weaknesses that haven't been included in previous installments.
Certain elements also make characters weaker or stronger against another character:
Magic > Tech > Earth > Air > Fire > Water > Life > Undead > Dark > Light > Magic
- Tech: Can all build up a meter to temporarily power up their projectile attacks, unless said character has no projectile attacks, then it gives them a speed boost.
- Water: Can swim in water without sinking.
- Fire: Take reduced damage from burning
- Earth: All deal more damage from attacks on the ground than in the air.
- Air: All deal more damage from attacks in the air than on the ground. Plus, most Air element characters have more than just two jumps.
See Playable Characters.
See Items & Summons.