|Pokémon Eternal and Infinite|
|Developer(s)|| Game Freak|
The Pokémon Company
The Fakémon Company
|Release Date||April 8, 2017|
Quad Battle (NEW)
|Platforms|| New Nintendo 3DS|
|Series||Generation 7 core series|
- Underwater battles are back from the 3rd generation.
- Quad Battles - You defeat 4 of a trainer's Pokémon with 4 Pokémon of your own. Quad Battles also can rotate in Wi-Fi and the battle with the Champion.
- Your trainer can now jump.
- These games introduce a third-person camera.
- The human characters are in their full bodies in gameplay when not battling.
- The only trainer you're playing as is a custom character. You can also give your custom character a name.
- You can import Pokémon from Pokémon Showdown AND the Pokémon Bank.
- Like in FreeRealms, you can remove accessories and footwear from your customed trainer.
- Your Pokémon team now has 8 Pokémon instead of 6.
- 6 new types are introduced and they are Space, Cyber, Light, Beast, Sound and Air. Some Pokémon are retyped.
- 22 new Mega Evolutions are added. 10 of them are Pokémon from previous generations. The rest are new Pokémon.
- 130 new Pokémon are introduced which makes it 852 Pokémon in total.
- Triple type is introduced.
You can see the new Pokémon introduced in these games here.
More information coming soon!