Jigglypuff is a veteran returning in Super Smash Bros. Rumble. This is her fifth appearance in a Super Smash Bros. game, not counting Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. She has been buffed largely, due to the addition of combo throws, juggles, and rest set-ups -- all things she lacked in her last incarnation.
Changes From Smash Wii U/3DS
- Jab deals more hitstun, allowing for more follow-up potential.
- Forward tilt has more knockback.
- Up tilt has lower base knockback.
- Down tilt has less startup.
- Dash attack is much more powerful.
Abilities & Strategy
- Good juggling game with up aerials and neutral aerials
- Excellent edge-guarding game with the "Wall of Pain"
- The best aerial mobility of the cast
- Combo throws
- Rest set-ups for fast kills
- Light weight makes her tougher to combo
- Lightest character in the game
- Somewhat sluggish on the ground
- Weak ground game in general