|Debut||Journey into Mystery #83|
- "Your ancestors called it magic, but you call it science. I come from a land where they are one and the same."
Thor is the Norse god of thunder, and a character that appears in Marvel Comics as a major protagonist.
Death Battle InformationEdit
- Real Name: Thor Odinson the Mighty
- Height: 6'6"
- Weight: 640 lbs.
- Secret Identity: Dr. Donald Blake
- Skilled Surgeon & Medic
- Guardian of Midgard A.K.A. Earth
- Superiority Complex
- Super Strength
- Supersonic Speeds
- Self Sustenance
- Inexhaustible Stamina
- Superhuman Durability
- Super Breath
- Immunity to Ailments
- Bound to Thor
- Literally means 'Crusher'
- Forged from a Starcore
- Momentum Based Flight
- Anti-Force Energy Blasts
- God Blast (Summons Asgardian Power into a beam capable of slaying immortals)
- Nordic Title: Meging Jord
- Belt of Strength
- Doubles Thor's Physique
- Weather Manipulation
- Wind-Powered Flight
- Earthquake Control
- Warrior's Madness Berserk State
- Healing Powers
- Master Marksman
- Top Flight Speed: Mach 32
- Martial Arts Mastery (Viking, Celtic, Saxon, German, & American fighting styles)
- Overpowered the Hulk
- Can destroy Adamantium
- Escaped a Black Hole
- Strongest Asgardian, aside from Odin
- Entrance: Lightning strikes the arena, and Thor appears from it.
- Post-Round Taunt: Gives a hardy laugh as he lifts Mjolnir up.
- Victory: Thor lifts Mjolnir over his head and flies off.
- "Behold Thor, the god of thunder!"
- "Who else wishes to challenge the might of Mjolnir?"
- "Prepare to be stricken down like lightning!"
- "It is an honor to meet you again in battle, my fellow god of thunder." - Against Raiden.
- "We stand as Avengers, and now we meet in glorious combat!" - Against any of the Avengers.
- "Your reign of terror shall end here, god-slayer!" - Against Kratos.
- "It is not every day when an Asgardian does battle with an Amazon." - Against Wonder Woman.
- "Many mortals have been fooled to think they are gods before." - Against Superman, Goku, or Vegeta.
- "I shall strike you back to the realm you came from, demon!" - Against Scorpion or Spawn.
- "Prepare yourself for my thundering wrath, villain!" - Against any villain.
- "Very few can best the wielder of Mjolnir."
- "I must leave this charade here. For Asgard needs me."
- "I dedicate this victory to Asgard, and to Odin!"
- "I hope to do this many times again with you, Raiden." - Against Raiden.
- "May we assemble again next time." - Against any of the Avengers.
- "Do not lie to yourself. You are no god of war." - Against Kratos.
- "You are a true warrior, Diana. That I can respect." - Against Wonder Woman.
- "You are impressive for sure, but not even you can best the god of thunder!" - Against Superman, Goku, or Vegeta.
- "Give my regards to Hela in the underworld!" - Against Scorpion or Spawn.
- "A hero never rests. A villain must learn when it is time to!" - Against any villain.
- "If you request of me to yield, that shall be an order I will not follow."
- "Only the worthy are capable of lifting Mjolnir. And that does not mean simply besting me in combat."
- "I must apologize for smashing you in half and throwing you into the sun last time. I got caught up in the moment." - To Raiden.
- "This small rodent wields lightning almost as skillfully as I. How interesting..." - To Pikachu.
- "I care not of Zeus' revolting methods. What makes you think killing others will make you superior to the gods?" - To Kratos.
- "I have heard of your many feats. They are most impressive for a mortal." - To Chuck Norris.
- "Gods cannot be created! And even if you were a god, I would best you still and throw you out of Asgard!" - To M. Bison.