|Debut||Action Comics #1|
(April 8, 1938)
- "Something you wouldn't know anything about. It's my home. My heart. It gives me strength."
Kal-El, AKA Clark Kent, AKA Superman, is a fictional superhero that appears in DC Comics. He was featured in the twenty-fifth episode of DEATH BATTLE, where he fought against Goku and won. He is a playable character in DEATH BATTLE: The Video Game.
Death Battle InformationEdit
- Alternate Identity: Clark Joseph Kent
- Birthname: Kal-El
- Age: 39
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Married to Lois Lane
- Occupation: Pulitizer Prize winning Investigative Reporter
- Solar Radiation
- Constant Power Absorption
- Healing Factor
- Yellow Sunlight increases power (2700x-5500x)
- Red Sunlight has no effect (2700x)
- Blue Sunlight doubles increase (5500x; adds new abilities)
- Super Hearing
- X-Ray Vision (with the exception of lead)
- Telescopic Vision
- Microsopic Vision
- Electro Magnetic Spectrum Vision
- Theta Vision (can see a person's aura)
- Super Strength
- Super Speed
- Healing Factor
- Super Breath
- Arctic Breath
- Heat Vision (Maimum Temperature: Unknown; drains solar power quickly)
Infinite Mass PunchEdit
- Acceleration to near light speed creates relativistic mass
- Impact equivalent to 10 Octillion Megatons
- Uses a lot of energy
- Planet busting
- Speed force regulates durabilty if necessary, ensuring survival
- Super Brain
- Perfect Photographic Memory
- Technological Genius
- Master Tactician
- Can read & memorize DNA
- Taught all remaining Kryptonian knowledge by Jor-El
- Pressure Points with Batman
- Hand to Hand with Wonder Woman
- Boxing with Wildcat
- Psychic Barrier with J'onn J'onzz
- With Mongol II (worked to uncover full potential)
- Torquasm-Rao & Torquasm-Vo (enhances and protects body and mind)
- Reliant on constant solar radiation
- Kryptonite (severely weakens muscles, eliminates stored solar power)
- Magic (includes enhanced weapons)
- Spends more time protecting others than improving skills
- Entrance: Flies onto the battlefield.
- Post-Round Taunt: Puts hands on hips and chuckles.
- Victory: Looks up, then flies off into space.
- "This looks like a job for Superman!"
- "If you're sure you want to fight me, then all right."
- "Just another day in the life of Superman here."
- "Goku! Ready for that rematch?" - Against Goku.
- "You don't stand a chance." - Against any villain except Lex Luthor or Akuma.
- "Batman versus Superman? Who would've thought?" - Against Batman.
- "All right, Diana. Let's do this." - Against Wonder Woman.
- "You never learn, do you, Lex?" - Against Lex Luthor.
- "What is it with me and these Saiyan guys all of the sudden?" - Against Vegeta.
- "An equal opponent, you say? Well, bring it on." - Against Chuck Norris or Segata Sanshiro.
- "Transcend my humanity? You threw yours away!" - Against Akuma.
- "I must go now... Lois will kill me if I'm late."
- "Well, what did you expect? I'm Superman."
- "Not everyday I get a good fight. Thank you."
- "Keep up the good work, pal." - Against Goku.
- "Try all you like. Justice will always prevail." - Against any villain except Lex Luthor or Akuma.
- "Probably should've brought the Kryptonite batarangs, eh, Bruce?" - Against Batman.
- "You really do your mother proud, Diana." - Against Wonder Woman.
- "I get it. You REALLY don't like me." - Against Lex Luthor.
- "At least Goku knew how to have fun." - Against Vegeta.
- "You're good... but you're no Superman." - Against Chuck Norris or Vegeta.
- "I'm never going down your path. Not anytime soon, at least." - Against Akuma.
- "Well, Jimmy will certainly enjoy hearing this story in the news."
- "Sorry about that. Sometimes I don't know my own strength."
- "You're getting way stronger than I remember. Could you imagine if you ever got a god form or something? That'd be ridiculous!" - Against Goku.
- "Please remember I trust you with my life, Bruce. And you know what I want you to do with it if I ever lose control." - Against Batman.
- "To think you could be using your mind to help make the world a better place. But instead you're focusing it on destroying me." - Against Lex Luthor.
- "Strongest woman in the world, huh? I have a cousin that might disagree with that." - Against Chun-Li.
- "Nice hammer. And cape. And hair. And... well, nice everything, really." - Against Thor.
- "You're strength is even greater than I thought, Adam. Thanks again for the match." - Against He-Man.
- "And for the last time, I will not get you a picture of Kara's chest!" - Against Deadpool.