|Debut||Amazing Fantasy #15|
- "With great power comes great responsibility."
Death Battle InformationEdit
- Age: 25
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Secret Identity: Peter Parker
- I.Q.: 250
- Science Major
- Twin Wrist-Mounted
- Carousel Loaded
- Webbing dissolves in 1 hour
- Web fluid cartridges pressurized at 300 psi
- Webbing is strong enough to restrain the Hulk
- Wall Crawling
- Superhuman Strength (Bench Press: 10 ton; Top Speed: 200 mph)
- Superhuman Speeds & Reflexes
- Superhuman Stamina & Durability
- Foreign Chemical Resistance
- Spider Sense
- Has defeated the Hulk
- Member of the Fantastic Four & the Avengers
- Developed unique ways of the spider martial art
- Has more girlfriends than any other superhero
- Destined teacher of Hope Summers, the Ultimate Mutant
- Durabilty has limits
- Spider Sense can be tricked of disruption by specialized drugs
- Arguably naive
- Anti-Spider Pesticide Ethyl Chloride
- Entrance: Spider-Man lowers himself down on a web, then lands and takes a fighting stance.
- Post-Round Taunt: Puts hands on his hips and says "This just isn't your day, huh?".
- Victory: Hangs a camera using his webs, then stands in front of it and gives a thumbs up.
- "Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, on the scene!"
- "My spider senses are tingling..."
- "You mess with the spider, you're gonna get bit!"
- "Hey, Bats! Ready for another spider butt whooping?" - Against Batman.
- "You got great power, Harry. Let's so how responsible you are with it." - Against Harry Potter.
- "I could use some Kryptonite webs right about now..." - Against Superman.
- "So, any relation to Marko?" - Against Gaara.
- "Aw, I think somebody needs a hug." - Against Kratos or Guts.
- "You're not the only one who can break the fourth wall, you know." - Against Deadpool.
- "This one's goin' straight to J.J."
- "And so, once again, the day is saved, thanks to... me!"
- "I can see the headlines now. 'Spider-Man kicks ass again'."
- "So, how many minutes did it take you to come up with this plan?" - Against Batman.
- "Well, at least you beat the guy without a nose." - Against Harry Potter.
- "So what're you now, 'Kinda okay man'?" - Against Superman.
- "You carry your mother in that gord? I'm sorry, WHAT?" - Against Gaara.
- "And if they ever make a sequel to this game, I'll kick your butt there too!" - Against Deadpool.
- "Great, now I gotta come up with ANOTHER excuse to MJ for why I'm late."
- "Thanks for the great snapshots! They're gonna look good on the Daily Bugle."
- "Y'know, I think I know what your problem is. You just don't know how to have fun with what you do." - To Batman.
- "I still got great respect for you, Cap. ...So sorry for making you red, white, black and blue." - To Captain America.
- "Don't I know you from somewhere? Or do you just have one of those faces?" - To Mario.
- "Sorry. I thought you were Mac Gargan for a second there." - To Scorpion.