- "I'm composed of titanium. I don't believe you are. Your move."
Officer Alex J. Murphy, AKA Robocop is the main protagonist of the Robocop films.
Death Battle InfoEdit
- Real name: Alex J. Murphy
- Height: 1.83m/6'0
- Weight: 155kg/342lbs
- Police Districts: Detroit and Delta City
- Codename: Beta One
- Daily Upkeep: $12589.17
- Programmed with high-level USA police training
- Auto-9 Pistol:
- 50 rounds magazine
- Standard 3 round bursts
- Tactical Ordnance:
- Triggered sticky grenades
- 10 charge level
- Options: Explosive, inflatable sack, electro-field
- Flight Pack:
- Sub-sonic speed
- Separate battery pack
- Can double as a recharge station
- Weapon Arm:
- Calico M950A machine gun: 100 rounds magazine, 274m/900ft max range
- Flamethrower: 46m/150ft max range
- Smart bomb: Anti-tank weapon, missile property
- Cobra Assault Cannon: 40mm armor-piercing high-explosive incendiary rounds
Software and hardwareEdit
- Terminal Strip for collecting data
- Works as both USB flash drive and switchblade
- Rambolt on each legs to anchor him to stop speeding cars
- Carbo-ceramic reinforced titanium armor
- Laminated kevlar
- Complex targeting systems
- Calculates the bullet trajectory
- Can catch and shoot bullets out of thin air
- Voice stress analyzer
- Video and audio recorder
- Defeated ED-209, RoboCop 2, Deathspore, ED-260A, and RoboCable
- Tanked a building busting bomb
- Survived a Class-1 bio-toxin bomb
- Survived a bazooka fire
- Survived plasma shots
- Lifted a 10 ton armored door
- Survived a 3000 PSI hydraulic press
- Killed a plant monster from the inside
- Rescued Sting from the Four Horsemen in WCW...seriously.
- Battery can only last up to 24 hours without charging
- Slow mobility on foot
- Conflicts his own programming
- Not programmed for martial arts
- Cannot escape liquid nitrogen freezing on his own
- Mechanical heart vulnerable to impacts
- Possesses some vulnerable human programming
- Entrance: Already standing there. Takes out pistol and readies to fight.
- Post-Round Taunt: Twirls pistol in fingertips and says "Stay down."
- Victory: Puts pistol away and looks down.
- "Hold it right there."
- "I'm going to take you down, creep."
- "Assaulting an officer is a federal crime."
- "Round 2, Arnie?" - Against Terminator.
- "You're coming with me, criminal scum." - Against any villain.
- "Your machinery looks impressive. But I'm afraid mine is better." - Against any robotic or mechanical character except Terminator.
- "Times like this I wish I wasn't so slow." - Against Sonic or Rainbow Dash.
- "Sorry, Charlie. No chance."
- "Mission accomplished."
- "Don't feel bad. I am composed of titanium."
- "I guess Terminators never learn." - Against Terminator.
- "Simple answer. Crime does not pay." - Against any villain.
- "I will admit, your machinery has a lot of potential." - Against any robotic or mechanical character except Terminator.
- "Well, it appears slow and steady has won the race." - Against Sonic or Rainbow Dash.
- "This is officer Murphy. Opponent has been apprehended. Reporting back to station."
- "Well, that's enough of that."
- "Your models are faulty. You need a serious upgrade." - To Terminator.
- "Your force choke is an effective technique. Too bad I lack the lungs you require to execute it." - To Darth Vader.
- "I see you also have a particular fondness for jetpacks." - To Boba Fett