|Debut||Tales of Suspense #39|
- "I have a plan. Attack."
- —Iron Man
Anthony "Tony" Stark (aka Iron Man) is a fictional superhero in Marvel Comics. He was featured in the forty-sixth episode of DEATH BATTLE, where he fought against Lex Luthor and won. He is a playable character in DEATH BATTLE: The Video Game.
Death Battle InformationEdit
- Real name: Anthony Edward Stark
- Aliases: Armored Avenger, Shellhead, Master of Machines
- Height: 6'1"/185 cm
- Weight: 225 lbs/102 kg
- Estimated net worth: $9.3 billion
- Owner of Area 51
- Claims to have beaten Mr. Fantastic in chess twice
Iron Man ArmorEdit
- Composed of gold-titanium alloy
- Adds 5 inches to Tony's height, yet only weighs 25 lbs
- Capable of high-speed flight, super strength, and enhanced durability
- Standard Weaponry
- Repulsor Rays
- Smart Missiles
- Anti-tank Missiles
- Downed She-Hulk with one punch
- Can hold his own against Captain America in hand-to-hand
- Can achieve warp speed flight
- Tanks hits from Mjolnir
- Strong enough to bend metal girders with his suit's hands
- Lifts up cars with one hand
- First human to possess the reality-warping Infinity Gauntlet
- Entrance: Lands in the battlefield.
- Post-Round Taunt: Nods as JARVIS says "Enemy is halfway defeated, sir."
- Victory: Stands proud, then flies off.
- "The armored Avenger at your service. Well, okay, MY service."
- "Can we make this quick? I'm late for a meeting."
- "I'm warning you. They call me the invincible Iron Man for a reason."
- "Didn't we already prove who has the better toys?" - Against Lex Luthor.
- "So, got any plans for afterwards?" - Against any female character except Riptor and Taokaka.
- "You call that tech? I'll show you tech." - Against any technological opponent.
- "Avengers... uh... Fight, I guess." - Against any other Avenger.
- "Yeesh, and I thought Hulk had a bad attitude." - Against Kratos.
- "I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks." - Against Ryu.
- "Just never learn your lesson, do you, Victor?" - Against Doctor Doom.
- "And so you found out the hard way to never mess with an Avenger."
- "Really gotta go. Pepper will kill me if I don't show again."
- "JARVIS, give me a route to the closest shwarma place to here."
- "How exactly do you plan on taking down Superman again?" - Against Lex Luthor.
- "Next time, let's just go for dinner and a movie." - Against any female character except Riptor and Taokaka.
- "Give me a call if you ever want an upgrade." - Against any technological opponent.
- "We really need to up our games. And by we, I mean you." - Against any other Avenger.
- "Maybe I should get to work on a Kratos-Buster." - Against Kratos.
- "Stick to your punches and kicks. I'll keep my army man suit, thank you." - Against Ryu.
- "Don't think I've forgotten about the armor wars." - Against Doctor Doom.
- "Just remember, there's more to life than just fighting. Like women and snazzy cars, for example."
- "Oh wow, that really drained the battery! Don't worry, JARVIS, we'll get home quick for a recharge."
- "I should probably team up with a mind my equal... But not you, Lex. I said MY equal." - To Lex Luthor.
- "Just let me know if you ever want to use my new shield, Cap." - To Captain America.
- "Is this because your car was destroyed? 'Cause that was all on Lex, I assure you." - To Batman.
- "So you come from an island populated by beautiful women? Sounds like I know my next vacation spot." - To Wonder Woman.
- "At least my lasers don't take twenty minutes to fire off." - Against Goku.
- "Sorry, Victor. But people just don't want a ruler who's last name is literally Doom." - To Doctor Doom.