|Debut||The Cosmic Comet|
(September 30, 1983)
- "By the power of Grayskull, I HAVE THE POWER!"
Prince Adam, AKA He-Man, is the main and titular protagonist of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
Death Battle InformationEdit
- Alter ego: Prince Adam
- Height: 2.1 m / 6'11"
- Weight: 145 kg / 320 Ibs
- Descendent of King Grayskull
- Leader of the Heroic Warriors
- Trained by Man-At-Arms & Teela
- An excellent singer?
- Herculean strength
- Super durability
- Super speed
- Super breath
- Can create a tornado
- Boomerang throw
- Deflects destructive rays
- Merged with Sword of the Ancients
- Other magical properties
Korodite battle harnessEdit
- Multiplies his strength by 10
- Alter ego: Cringer
- Hight: 1.5 m / 5' (on all fours)
- Weight: 226.8 kg / 500 Ibs
- Tiger/Dragon mixed breed
- Vicious & volatile
- He-Man-like abilities
- Super strength
- Super speed
- Roar can cause earthquakes
- Moved a mountain
- Lifted the city of Arcadia
- Reversed a tornado
- Can break photanium
- Has battled Superman
- Pushed a moon
- And many other seemingly impossible things
- May revert back to Adam from extreme force
- Power of Grayskull can be relinquished
- Lacks deadly ranged weaponry
- Limited experience with violence
- Entrance: Prince Adam lifts the power sword above his head and becomes He-Man.
- Post-Round Taunt: He-Man chuckles.
- Victory: He-Man puts his power sword away and puts his hands on his sides.
- "I HAVE THE POWER!"
- "Prepare to face the master of the universe!"
- "It's a shame Cringer is going to miss this."
- "Well, we meet again, my feline friend." - Against Lion-O.
- "I'm afraid you won't be able to hammer me home." - Against Thor.
- "I wonder what this little guy is capable of sucking up." - Against Kirby.
- "Looks like you're all the rage, pal." - Against Akuma.
- "Well... This should be interesting." - Against Kratos, Goku, or Superman.
- "I heard you like blowing things up." - Against Dig Dug.
- "You're sword is an impressive size, my friend." - Against Cloud Strife.
- "This victory shall be dedicated to the castle Grayskull!"
- "I need to remember to only use violence as a last resort..."
- "Now... How am I going to get back home?"
- "Looks like curiosity killed this cat! ...Again." - Against Lion-O.
- "You definitely have strong skills, my friend." - Against Thor.
- "I have to admit, I didn't expect that much of a fight from the little guy." - Against Kirby.
- "Sorry, stranger, but I'm not transcending my humanity anytime soon." - Against Akuma.
- "I haven't had a fight like that in years! Thank you for this." - Against Kratos, Goku, or Superman.
- "I'm afraid you'll have to dig a little deeper, friend." - Against Dig Dug.
- "Best of luck to you on your journeys." - Against Cloud Strife.
- "Remember, kids, there's nothing wrong with backing out of a tough situation. You can always try it again later."
- "I bet Man-At-Arms is never going to believe this."
- "Don't worry about Battle Cat, my friend. I make sure he's taken care of every day." - To Lion-O.
- "What? I do NOT make innuendos! ...Do I?" - To Deadpool.
- "I wonder if you're one of She-Ra's friends? If not, I bet you two would get along." - To Wonder Woman.
- "Your strength seems to perfectly match mine. Dare I say, it's super!" - To Superman.
- "You're not the first demon to try and claim the secrets of Castle Grayskull. You're also not the first one to fail at it." - To any demonic character.