|Debut||New Teen Titans #2|
- "I am the thing that keeps you up at night. The evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest... and neither will you."
Slade Wilson, AKA Deathstroke, is a fictional character created by DC Comics.
Death Battle InformationEdit
- Real Name: Slade Joseph Wilson
- Height: 6'4"/1.93 m
- Weight: 225 lbs/102 kg
- Alternate Alias: The Terminator
- Known for terrorizing a certain group of teenage superheroes
- Will shoot children in the knee point blank using a shotgun
- Has yet to be accurately portrayed outside of his comics
- Enhanced mind
- Blazingly fast reaction times
- Nine times the normal processing speed
- Enhanced body
- Superior strength, speed, and durability
- Adaptive healing factor
- Mastery in boxing, jiujitsu, karate, ninjutsu, and sword fighting
- Extensive knowledge of battle tactics
Weapons & ArmorEdit
- Dual machine guns
- Sniper rifle
- Promethium sword
- Energy lance
- Fires a concussive laser blast
- Super Bomb
- A very expensive flash grenade designed to keep Superman at bay
- Partially composed of Nth metal
- Slightly enhances strength and speed
Strength & FeatsEdit
- Downed 38 men in under 2 minutes
- Had his brains shot out, came back to life just hours later
- Best most of the Justice League
- Decisively defeated Batman in a hand-to-hand fight
- Agile enough to elude Superman
- Can see at a subatomic level
- Able to kick down a reinforced steel door with ease
- Entrance: Already standing there. He loads his guns and prepares to fight.
- Post-Round Taunt: Stands upright and says "You'll have to do better."
- Victory: He crosses a name off of a list before walking off.
- "Target... acquired."
- "Here. Let me show you how it's done."
- "You got ten seconds to back away before I gut you."
- (Sighs) "YOU again..." - Against Deadpool.
- "I'm going to get that bounty on your head even if it kills me, Batman." - Against Batman.
- "I'll give a perfect reason for even the superhuman to fear me." - Against Superman, Goku, or Vegeta.
- "Well now. Perhaps this hero will be an equal challenge." - Against Captain America.
- "...You got to be kidding me right now." - Against any opponent with a non-threatening appearance.
- "I'm going to make you wish you were facing Oroku." - Against any of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- "I've dealt with far worse than your little spells, boy." - Against Harry Potter.
- "Please. Mutants are nothing compared to what I've faced." - Against any of the X-Men.
- "That's one more down, and another paycheck for me."
- "Pathetically easy. Not a surprise, but still."
- "Target apprehended. Returning to area of rendezvous."
- "It feels so satisfying to finally shut you up!" - Against Deadpool.
- "You're not invincible, mystery man." - Against Batman.
- "I've never been one to back down from a challenge." - Against Superman, Goku, or Vegeta.
- "Such a disappointment. Oh well." - Against Captain America.
- "I've heard turtles are quite the seller on the black market." - Against any of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- "The boy who lived... has finally died." - Against Harry Potter.
- "How those Sentinels always struggle with you is a mystery to me." - Against any of the X-Men.
- "I've seen stronger foes break down easily. You were no exception."
- "Now do you understand why pissing me off is the last thing you want to do?"
- "Remember, you're just a pointless copy of me. Nothing more. And MUCH less." - To Deadpool.
- "And now that you're finally down, I think I'll go give your little sidekick a... new side to fight on." - To Batman.
- "There's only enough room for one Terminator, I'm afraid." - To Terminator.
- "You'd be a lot less predictable if you weren't swinging all over the place." - To Spider-Man.
- "Your origin seems to mirror mine... It's as if us fighting was our destiny. Though now, I find that barely believable." - To Captain America.
- "I have to ask you, your highness. Can your heroes save you... from termination?" - To Princess Peach or Princess Zelda.
- "Nice guys finish last, as I'm sure you found out the hard way." - To Spawn.
- "You have the decency to call yourself a 'bounty hunter'? I'm not much of one to laugh, but that really is worth a chuckle." - To Boba Fett or Samus.