|Debut||Captain America Comics #1|
- "Avengers, assemble!"
- —Captain America
Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, is a fictional superhero that appears in Marvel Comics. He was featured in the thirty-sixth episode of Death Battle, where he fought Batman and lost. He is a playable character in DEATH BATTLE: The Video Game.
Death Battle InformationEdit
- Before transformation
- Height: 5'4" / 1.6 m
- Weight: 95 lbs / 43.1 kg
- After transformation
- Height: 6'2" / 1.9 m
- Weight: 220 lbs / 99.8 kg
- Both parents died early in his life
- Won the gold metal in an art contest as a teenager
- Was once mutated into "Spider-King"
- Secretly a habitual car thief
- Adept in all fighting styles
- Master tactician
- Proficient in all weapons, though he typically only uses his shield
- Expert acrobat
- Capable of chi manipulation
- Can resist all forms of mind control
- Proficient in driving all kinds of vehicles
- 2.5 feet in diameter, weighs 12 lbs
- An unrepeatable combination of Proto-Adamantium and Vibranium
- Its Proto-Adamantium is even stronger than regular adamantium
- Absorbs the full blow of any impact
- Conducts neither electricity nor heat
- Highly aerodynamic
- Can only be damaged by tampering with its molecular bonding
- Survived being frozen in ice for 70 years
- Can run almost 50 mph / 80.5 kph
- Caught a torpedo with his bare hands
- Threw the Hulk off his feet
- Jumps 20-30 feet high
- Drops from airplanes at cruising altitude into water without a parachute no problem
- Entrance: Already standing there. He catches his shield and readies for battle.
- Post-Round Taunt: Cap raises his shield and shouts "For our country!"
- Victory: Cap stands proud.
- "I'm always ready for a fight."
- "I've fought in wars. One-on-one's not gonna be very smooth for you."
- "Well then. Let's do this."
- "Hope you don't think I'm going easy on you this time, Bats." - Against Batman.
- "Avengers... uh... Let's... fight!" - Against any of the Avengers.
- "Surrender is your only option." - Against any villain.
- "Let's see how good that tech does you, Murphy." - Against Robocop.
- "I'm one of Earth's Mightiest Heroes for a reason."
- "I hope you'll keep on fighting, soldier."
- "Your skill would make you a worthy Avenger."
- "May we put our skills alongside each other in the future." - Against Batman.
- "Let's continue to fight the good fight!" - Against any of the Avengers.
- "Crime never pays. But you certainly will." - Against any villain except Deathstroke.
- "You're strong where it counts, soldier." - Against Robocop.
- "The secret to fighting: You do it for what you believe in."
- "I promise you, when I raise my shield, the red, white, and blue will always prevail!"
- "Don't worry, Bruce. This will be our little secret." - To Batman.
- "I know this is probably going to just fuel the old Stark ego train... But you're a great Avenger and friend, Tony." - To Iron Man.
- "I'm afraid if you really want to join the Avengers, Peter, you're gonna have to bring it all to the table." - To Spider-Man.