|Debut||Star Wars Episode Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back|
(May 17, 1980)
- "You can run, but you can't hide. Not from me."
- —Boba Fett
Boba Fett is a character from the Star Wars film series, where he is a minor antagonist.
Death Battle InformationEdit
- Age: 35 (Cannon)/76 (Legends)
- Height: 6'0" / 1.83 m
- Weight: 172 lbs / 78.2 kg
- Rank: Mandalore
- Starship: Slave I
- Homeworld: Kamino
- Clone of Jango Fett
- Widower to Sintas Vel
- Father to Ailyn Vel
Mandalorian Body ArmorEdit
- Made of Mandalorian Iron
- Micro energy field
- Penetrating radar
- Resists fire, poison, acid, & cold
- 360 degrees field of vision
- Infrared sensor
- Environmental filter
- Can track 30+ targets at once
- Retractable drinking straw
- EE-3 carbine rifle
- Sacros K-11 blaster pistol
- Concussion grenade launcher
- Wrist Gauntlets
- Flame projector
- Fibrecord whip
- Wrist laser
- Concussion rockets
- Stun rockets
Mitronomon Z-6 JetpackEdit
- Up to one minute of flight
- Max speed: 90 mph / 145 kph
- Magnetic grappling hook
- Anti-vehicle homing rocket
- Entrance: Boba Fett uses his jetpack to land in the arena.
- Post-Round Taunt: Twirls rifle in his fingertips.
- Victory: Boba Fett twirls his rifle in his fingertips, points it at the fallen opponent, and then flies off.
- "You've made a big mistake challenging me."
- "You're gonna find out why I'm the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy."
- "Right, apprehend the enemy. I'm on it."
- "Things aren't gonna go your way this time, bitch!" - Against Samus.
- "I got you right where I want you, Jedi!" - Against Luke Skywalker.
- "Huh. Pilots who I can mount the heads of on my wall." - Against Fox or Bucky.
- "I've seen droids tougher than you." - Against any robotic character.
- "If I would've known this was a fist fight, I would've brought guns anyway." - Against Ryu.
- "Nine-thousand big ones? What a deal!" - Against Ragna.
- "I better get paid good money for that."
- "You're lucky there wasn't a bounty on your head."
- "Don't be sad, pal. You never stood a chance."
- "Maybe I should throw you into the Sarlacc." - Against Samus.
- "Just another saber to add to my collection." - Against Luke Skywalker.
- "You'd look even better as a rug in my pad." - Against Fox or Bucky.
- "Just another waste of nuts and bolts." - Against any robotic character.
- "You're a street fighter, I'm a one-man army. You do the math." - Against Ryu.
- "Thanks for making me the richest bounty hunter in the galaxy." - Against Ragna.
- "There, there, little carbine rifle, it's all over now."
- "I live on the legacy of Jango Fett. All my fallen opponents make it much easier."
- "Things aren't so easy when you're not always jumping around, huh?" - To Samus.
- "Now you're coming with me. Vader wants some father-son quality time with you, if you know what I mean." - To Luke Skywalker.
- "I'm impressed. Not a single scratch on you, even after all I put you through." - To Robocop.
- "I had to quit my Jedi hunt to take down a flying horse? This job really grinds me sometimes." - To Rainbow Dash.
- "I'm guessing the term 'sly as a fox' never applied to you. Or maybe I'm just that good." - To Fox.
- "And for the last time, you can NOT try on my jetpack!" - To Deadpool.
- "I've noticed you also have a thing for very destructive weaponry. Looks like we'll get along just fine." - To Terminator.