|Debut||Detective Comics #27|
- "From this moment on, none of you are safe."
Bruce Wayne, AKA Batman is a fictional superhero created by DC Comics, and appears as a major protagonist.
He was featured twice in DEATH BATTLE. The first time in the 23rd episode where he fought Spider-Man and lost, and the second in the 36th episode where he fought Captain America and won. He appears as a playable character in DEATH BATTLE: The Video Game.
Death Battle InformationEdit
- Age: 41
- Height: 6'2' / 1.9 meters
- Weight: 210 lbs / 95.3 kg
- Secret Identity: Bruce Wayne
- Net Worth: $6.9 billion
- Perfected every martial art known to man
- Has had 23 girlfriends. Kissed at least 60 women.
- Smoke Pellets
- Various Batarangs
- Explosive Gel
- Shock Gloves
- Cryptographic Sequencer
- Forensic Analysis
- First Aid Kit
- Grappling Hook
- Gas Mask
- Tear Gas
- Smoke Mask
- Repurposed Nomex survival suit
- Almost totally bulletproof
- Flame and shock resistant
- Cape doubles as a glider
- Cowl's para-aramid fibers lessen impacts to the head
- Gauntlets armed with blades
- Conceals both heatbeat and heat signature
- Night Vision/Infra-red Lens
- Triangulation Imaging System
- Avoided unavoidable Omega Beams
- Survived outer space for 24 seconds
- Bench press: 1,000 lbs
- Leg press: 2,500 lbs
- Can throw a batarang 100 mph
- Swapped a poison drink faster than the literal blink of an eye
- Broke into Area 51... and Area 52
- Entrance: Batman appears out of a swarm of bats.
- Post-Round Taunt: Crosses his arms and says "Stay down.".
- Victory: Batman turns away and uses his grappling hook to swing away.
- "Beware... the Batman."
- "Ask yourself. Do you really want to fight me?"
- "If I don't intimidate you... Give it a few minutes."
- "A shame we have to fight each other again." - Against Spider-Man or Captain America.
- "I thought we already settled this, Clark." - Against Superman.
- "Whatever you have in mind, it ends tonight, Slade." - Against Deathstroke.
- "You aren't the first sewer dweller I've dealt with." - Against any of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- "This time we won't end with a draw." - Against Spawn.
- "Is it the man in control, or the machine?" - Against Robocop.
- "It's always magic, isn't it?" - Against any magical opponent.
- "You're going down. No questions asked." - Against any villain aside from Deathstroke.
- "If you're wise, you won't get up."
- "Now stay out of Gotham."
- "Some mysteries were never meant to be solved."
- "Hopefully next time we'll fight side-by-side." - Against Spider-Man or Captain America.
- "You're getting rusty. Didn't even need to use Kryptonite." - Against Superman.
- "I'll make sure you never hurt anyone again." - Against Deathstroke.
- "Keep to the sewers. I'll handle the shadows." - Against any of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- "Until we meet again then." - Against Spawn.
- "Stay strong, Murphy. Keep your humanity in tact." - Against Robocop.
- "Magic isn't power. It's how you use it." - Against any magical opponent.
- "As long as you oppose justice, you won't be safe from me." - Against any villain aside from Deathstroke.
- "Alfred, it's Bruce. Put the coordinates into the Batmobile computer."
- "I am the night. I... am the god damn Batman."
- "You remind me so much of Grayson, Peter. Always joking in the heat of the moment." - To Spider-Man.
- "You've earned that shield, Captain. Thank you for doing our country proud." - To Captain America.
- "You don't have to worry, Clark. I'm ready for if you go bad. I've been ready since the day we met." - To Superman.
- "I know how you feel, Diana. I feel the same. But for the sake of both our people, it's best to keep things as is." - To Wonder Woman.
- "I've dealt with madmen before. But you... I don't think Arkham will be enough." - To Deadpool.
- "If you're still bitter about not leading your team, he is your brother and he respects you. You should do the same." - To Raphael.
- "Last time we fought was when our worlds collided. And since then, you still haven't improved much." - To Scorpion.
- "And I thought Selena was bad..." - To Felicia or Taokaka.