|Debut||Super Street Fighter II Turbo|
(February 23, 1994)
- "I am Akuma and I will teach you the meaning of pain!"
Akuma is an antagonist that appears in the Street Fighter games. He was featured in the second episode of DEATH BATTLE, where he fought Shang Tsung and won. He is a playable character in DEATH BATTLE: The Video Game.
Death Battle InformationEdit
- Gohadoken Total Control
- Can Fire Multiple at Once
- Can be Charged
- Usable in Midair (Zanku Hadoken)
Special Moves And AttacksEdit
- Gou Shoryuken "Dragonfist"
- "Air Slashing" Hurricane Kick
- Hyakki Shuu "Demon Flip"
- Kongo Kokuretsu Zan
- Shun Goku Satsu "The Raging Demon"
- Literally Tranlsates to "Instant Hell Murder"
- Entrance: Already standing there. He stomps his foot and takes a fighting stance.
- Post Round Taunt: Crosses arms and says "Pah! How weak!".
- Victory: Akuma slams his foot on the ground, causing an eruption of energy, then faces his back to the camera.
- "Fight me!"
- "I will show you the true power of the Satsui no Hado!"
- "Don't expect mercy!"
- "You are a fool to challenge me again!" - Against Shang Tsung.
- "You have so much untapped potential!" - Against Ryu.
- "I can feel your rage. Show me!" - Against Raphael, Kratos, or Guts.
- "It's always fun to kill a god!" - Against any god or god-like opponent.
- "Yet another fool devoted to protecting a weak race." - Against Goku or Superman.
- "What mockery is this!?" - Against any opponent with a non-threatening appearance.
- "Too easy."
- "Just lay down and die!"
- "You will always be nothing compared to me!" - Against Shang Tsung.
- "You disappoint me, boy." - Against Ryu.
- "Such a disappointment!" - Against Raphael, Kratos, or Guts.
- "I have killed a god with my bare hands!" - Against any god or god-like opponent.
- "Your devotion to humanity makes you so weak!" - Against Goku or Superman.
- "Just another waste of my time!" - Against any opponent with a non-threatening appearance.
- "I shouldn't have expected much of a fight from the likes of you! Is there anyone who I can call a worthy opponent!?"
- "Consider me merciful if you still draw breath from that encounter."
- "You must consume many more souls before you can even begin to match my strength, sorcerer!" - To Shang Tsung.
- "Give in to your instincts, Ryu. Let the Satsui no Hado flow through you!" - To Ryu.
- "What's the matter? You said you wanted a fight, didn't you?" - To Vegeta.
- "You'd make a much better machine than you would a human!" - To Robocop.
- "No soul is powerful enough to escape the Raging Demon!" - To Sol Badguy.
- "You don't even begin to comprehend what it's like to be feared!" - To Boba Fett.