|Couy's All Stars Smash Zone|
|Modes|| Brawl Mode|
Games & More
|Series||Couy's All Stars|
- Circle Pad (During Gameplay Only) = Move
- Directional Keys (Roster and Menus Only) = Move Cursor
- Lower Key (During Gameplay Only) = Use Item
- A = Jump
- B = Attack
- X = Special Ability
- Y = Summon
- + = Pause Gameplay
- - = Resume Gameplay, Record Brawl (During Gameplay Only)
It is confirmed to have 40 characters. 20 default and 20 unlockable.
Not only do we have 40 characters but there will be 20 DLC characters arriving to battle.
"R-" means Released. The DLC character will never expire.
- Villager (R-May 30, 2015)
- Ben Tennyson (R-May 30, 2015)
- Scorpion (R-May 30, 2015)
- Spongebob (R-June 1, 2015)
- Minion (R-June 1, 2015)
- Snap Shot (R-June 13, 2015)
- Captain Toad (R-June 13, 2015)
- BLYM (R-June 20, 2015)
- Marty (R-June 20, 2015)
- Rita (R-June 20, 2015)
- Captain Cori (R-June 20, 2015)
- Boomer (R-July 4, 2015)
- Fire Kraken (R-July 4, 2015)
- Cynder (R-October 10, 2015)
- Slenderman (R-October 10, 2015)
- Lucario (R-November 14, 2015)
- Wreck-It Ralph (R-November 13, 2015)
- Baymax (R-November 13, 2015)
- Elsa (R-December 12, 2015)
- Sneasel (R-December 12, 2015)
Summons & ItemsEdit
There are 20 normal summons, 110 Portal Summons and 60 PokéBall Summons. There's also alot of items.
Story Mode BossesEdit
- Mega Man, Eruptor and Stealth Elf had to be scrapped in order to make room for all the other characters.
- Characters from Legend of Zelda, Metroid and Donkey Kong Country also had to be scrapped for the same reason.
- There's also Classic Mode where you do various missions.
- You can record your brawls with the camera.