Bowser is a veteran in Super Smash Bros. Rumble. He was one of the characters shown in the game's reveal trailer. This is his fourth appearance in a Super Smash Bros. game, not counting Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.
Bowser, king of the Koopas and kidnapper extraordinaire (not really) returns for another shot at the Bros. and a chance to prove his superiority. Watch out for his claws and fire breath. He deals more damage than anyone else could dream of doing.
Abilities & Strategy
- Heavy weight makes great use of Rage; he lives at much higher percentages
- Fire Breath good for spacing and edge-guarding
- Insanely powerful kill moves
- Massive hurtbox makes for an easy target
- Heavy weight allows for ridiculous combos
- Few good safe landing options
Changes From Smash Wii U/3DS
Bowser has been largely buffed since his last appearance. His aerials specifically have had their lag reduced in almost all areas. He can be more offensive than before, with powerful new tools for comboing and spacing, rather than his mostly campy play style in previous entries.