Batman as he appears in Injustice: Wrath of the Gods
|Appears in||Injustice: Gods Among Us, Injustice: Wrath of the Gods|
|Debut||Injustice: Gods Among Us|
After watching his parents gunned down before his very own eyes, Batman swore to extract Earth from all crimes. He disguised himself as the fearsome creature of the night - Batman.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Batman possesses the following abilities in Injustice: Wrath of the Gods according to his bio in the Archives:
- Straight Grapple: Batman fires a grappling hook towards his opponent, and if it connects, Batman reels towards his opponent and delivers an airborne kick. The Meter Burn version has Batman stop just short of his still reeling enemy.
- Sky Grapple: Batman shoots his grappling hook into the air while saying, "Get down here!" and when it connects, he will bring his opponent down far behind himself. The Meter Burn version causes Batman to slam his opponent down and for them to bounce.
- Batarang: Batman pulls out two Batarangs and then throws them at his opponent. The Meter Burn version causes the Batarangs to explode.
- Up Batarang: Batman throws a Batarang into the air. The Meter Burn version causes it to explode.
- Slide Kick: Batman will quickly slide across the ground with a trip kick that knocks his opponent down. The Meter Burn version adds an exploding Batarang after the kick.
- Scatter Bombs: Batman jumps into the air, releasing small explosives.
- Cape Parry: Batman flings his cape over himself and if his opponent hits his cape, he unleashes a series of counterattacks.
- Grab: Batman grabs his opponent, shoves past them while sticking an exploding Batarang on their back that quickly detonates.
The Dark Knight: Batman throws a smoke batarang at the opponent, and follows with a kick in the stomach, then follows with a backflip and throws two explosive batarangs in his enemy's face. As Batman lands, Batman throws another batarng at him which attatches and after, Batman jumps with the Batmobile drives in to run over the opponent.
Intro: A swarm of bats appears and group together, only suddenly scatter to reveal Batman who jumps down and lands in a crouch before rising up while glaring at his opponent.
Outro: Batman tells his opponent to "Stay Down", and then he flings his cape over himself. He is then shown watching over Gotham City with the Bat Signal in the dark sky above.
Batman's character trait is the ability to call three mechanical bats to hover around him. These bats can be used in two ways; an offensive and a defensive way.